SERVICES WE OFFER
We are Physical Therapists that are specialized and focused on patients with Inner Ear/Vestibular Disorders. We treat peripheral and/or central vestibulopathies (acute or chronic). We understand the needs of this population from a functional, physiological and psychological perspective.
• Comprehensive Vestibular Physical Therapy evaluation.
• Implementation and facilitation of evidence based neuromuscular exercises that are essential in stimulating and retraining the vestibular system at any stage of care for peripheral and/ or central vestibulopathies.
• Functional vestibular baseline testing for best patient outcomes for pre/post operation and pre/post concussion.
• Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo (BPPV)
• Vestibular Migraines / Migraine Associated Dizziness
• Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness (3PD)
• Unilateral / Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction including recovery with Vestibular Neuritis & Ototoxicity
• Cervicogenic Dizziness (dizziness from the cervical spine)
• Meniere's Disease (in conjunction with MD management)
• Mal De Debarquement (MdDS)
• Post-COVID syndrome
• Pre and post operative Vestibular Schwannoma & Acoustic Neuroma removal procedures
• Superior Canal Dehiscence (SSCD) rehab
• Post-concussive syndrome
• General imbalance and deconditioning
• The patient's plan of care and documentation of progress will be communicated.
• Your patients will thank you.
Your patients do not have to live with vertigo or imbalance. We look forward to working with you!
In our clinic, we use Infrared Video Frenzel Goggles to assess nystagmus to determine if a patient has a peripheral and/or central vestibular system dysfunction. These goggles allow us to be most effective with treatment plans.
Dizziness ranks among the most common medical complaints in the general population. If a patient has a Vestibular Disorder their symptoms vary and are life altering.
Persons with vertigo and balance issues often find traveling to appointments challenging and can exacerbate their symptoms. With our teletherapy services we provide patients with quality care in the comfort of their own home.
We have seen many lives changed, not only for those with a Vestibular Disorder, but for their loved ones as well. Your patient will appreciate that you directed them to receive specialized care!