In Clinic Sessions
At our clinic locations, the use of VisualEyes Infrared Video Frenzel Goggles will assess nystagmus (eye movement) to properly diagnose an inner ear disorder.
Since the eyes and the ears talk to one another, these goggles allow our specialists to be most effective with their diagnosis and treatment plan.
Using a secure video conferencing platform a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan is designed to be performed in the convenience of your own home. No more having to drive to get specialized care.
We can come to you
Please contact us below for more information about having a Vestibular Therapy Specialists come to you for services in your home, office, school or other location.
We offer baseline screening for balance and concussion management as well as group classes and proactive treatment approaches.
We are focused on the health and safety of our community and prioritize COVID precautions in our business. We do this by:
- Require face coverings over nose and mouth for all patients, visitors, employees while inside building
- Limited 1 guest per patient during appointment
- We spread out appointment times to give ample time for cleaning
- Offer telehealth sessions and encourage anyone not feeling well to stay home and rest
- We follow evolving evidence and recommendations from CDC and local Department of Health. More information here
Prior to your first appointment, we will send easy-to-use online intake forms. This gives our providers a better understanding about your medical health history and journey with your symptoms.
Payment & Reimbursement
For out of network (OON) sessions, after your appointment is paid in full, we can provide you with a Superbill to submit to your insurance for potential reimbursement for "out of network" costs.
Comprehensive Evaluation = $225 (includes start of treatment program)
Follow-up sessions = $180 (* may vary based on individual needs)
Charge amounts can vary based on time and resources needed by the patient. Contact us with questions.
We are contracted with the following insurance providers:
- Medicare Part B
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health (Kaiser PPO)
- Pacific Source
* We do accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). We are not contracted with WA or OR Medicaid insurance, including Pacific Source Community Solutions at this time.
Any questions, please contact us.