In Clinic Sessions
At our clinic locations, the use of VisualEyes Infrared Video Frenzel Goggles will assess nystagmus (eye movement) to properly diagnose an inner ear disorder.
Since the eyes and the ears talk to one another, these goggles allow our specialists to be most effective with their diagnosis and treatment plan.
925 N 130th Street
Seattle, WA 98133
* Free parking
2797 NW Clearwater Dr Suite 500
Bend, OR 97703
We are focused on the health and safety of our community and prioritize COVID precautions in our business. We do this by:
- Require face coverings over nose and mouth for all patients, visitors, employees while inside building
- Temperature and symptom screen checks
- Limited 1 guest per patient during appointment
- We spread out appointment times to give ample time for cleaning and limit amount of people in clinic at one time
- Offer telehealth sessions and encourage anyone not feeling well to stay home and rest
- All employees are vaccinated
- We follow evolving evidence and recommendations from CDC and local Department of Health. More information here
Using a secure video conferencing platform a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan is designed to be performed in the convenience of your own home. No more having to drive to get specialized care.
We can come to you
Please contact us below for more information about having a Vestibular Therapy Specialists come to you for services in your home, office, school or other location.
We offer baseline screening for balance and concussion management as well as group classes and proactive treatment approaches.
Prior to your first appointment, we will send easy-to-use online intake forms. This gives our providers a better understanding about your medical health history and journey with your symptoms.
Charge amounts vary based on time and resources needed by the patient. Contact us with questions.
Payment & Reimbursement
We are not contracted with all major insurance providers. We do accept Medicare Part B. You will be asked to pay in full at time of your appointment. Payments for our sessions are made using a secure online payment platform called "Square".
After your appointment is paid in full, we will submit a claim to your insurance company. You will receive direct reimbursement once the claim is processed (usually within 30 days of submission). If we are not contracted with your insurance company, the claim will be reimbursed as an "out of network" provider service.
We are contracted with a limited amount of insurance providers and plans.
* We are a participating Medicare Part B provider
* We do accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Any questions, please contact us.