VESTIBULAR THERAPY SPECIALISTS
We offer in clinic, teletherapy & concierge treatment options for vertigo & imbalance conditions.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Vestibular Therapy Specialists are physical therapists that specialize in managing vertigo and balance disorders. We have in clinic, teletherapy and concierge services to evaluate and manage vestibular (inner ear) conditions.
WHAT DO WE TREAT?
- Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo (BPPV)
- Persistent Postural Perceptual Dizziness (3PD)
- Cervicogenic Dizziness (dizziness from the neck)
- Mal De Debarquement (MdDS)
- Pre and post operative Vestibular Schwannoma & Acoustic Neuroma removal procedures
- Superior Canal Dehiscence (SSCD)
- Unilateral/Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction including recovery with Vestibular Neuritis & Ototoxicity
- General imbalance and deconditioning
- Anxiety from vertigo and balance conditions
We understand it is not just "in your head"
A Vestibular Disorder is an invisible condition. This makes it hard explain to others what is going on because you appear "normal" but symptoms can be life altering.
We understand that when you have an inner ear disorder getting to appointments can be a challenge and not knowing which providers understand how to help your condition can add stress.
We treat several types of vestibular disorders. Acute or chronic, if you have a diagnosis or not, we can help.
Seattle office: 206.928.6001
Bend & Portland office: 541.639.4598
Seattle office: 206.672.0145
Bend office: 541.639.4598