Give your patients the solution to manage their vertigo and imbalance conditions
Dizziness ranks among the most common medical complaints in the general population. If a patient has a Vestibular Disorder their symptoms vary and are life altering.
We are Physical Therapists that are specialized and only focus on patients with Inner Ear/Vestibular Disorders. We treat peripheral and/or central, acute or chronic vestibulopathies. We understand the needs of this population from a functional, physiological and psychological perspective.
In our clinic, we use VisualEyes Infrared Video Frenzel Goggles to assess nystagmus to determine if a patient has a peripheral and/or central vestibular system dysfunction. These goggles allow us to be most effective with treatment plans.
Persons with vertigo and balance issues often find traveling to appointments challenging and can exacerbate their symptoms. With our teletherapy services we provide patients with quality care in the comfort of their own home.
We have seen many lives changed, not only for those with a Vestibular Disorder, but their loved ones as well. Your patient will appreciate that you directed them to specialized care to get them better.
- Comprehensive Vestibular Physical Therapy evaluation
- Implementation and facilitation of evidence based neuromuscular exercises that are essential in stimulating and retraining the vestibular system at any stage of care for peripheral and/ or central vestibulopathies
- Functional vestibular baseline testing for best patient outcomes for pre/post operation and pre/post concussion
- Vestibular Migraines/ Migraine Associated Dizziness
- Cervicogenic Dizziness (dizziness from the cervical spine)
- Meniere's Disease (in conjunction with MD management)
- Mal De Debarquement (MdDS)
- Pre and post operative Vestibular Schwannoma & Acoustic Neuroma removal procedures
- Superior Canal Dehiscence (SSCD)
- General imbalance and deconditioning
- The patient's plan of care and documentation of progress will be communicated
- Your patients will thank you
Your patients do not have to live with vertigo or imbalance. We look forward to working with you!